Monday, January 30, 2012

A Tiara Monday

You may remember
that I mentioned in the first post of this new year
that occasionally there may be weeks
in which my Ooh La Frou Frou posts 
would appear
on another day of the week
besides Monday,
depending upon my illustration schedule ...
 
... BUT that if that happened,
I would always let you know, of course,
via Twitter and Facebook ...
well, this is one of those weeks!
And since this is the first time I've switched weekdays,
I'm just leaving a little note here as well.

Please come back
TOMORROW
TUESDAY
for the regular weekly
 Ooh La Frou Frou
post and we'll take a peek at a page 
from an illustrated City Girl's diary!

Till tomorrow ...
let's all wear one of these lace tiaras  ...
simply because we're wonderful!


See you tomorrow everyone!
~xoSM

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, so looking forward to tomorrow's post! Thanks for the heads up Sandy. :)

xo

Maria

http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I'm with Maria! So looking forward to it Sandy :)
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Fashion-isha said...

You're so sweet. I love that self love!!
xo
Sharon

Sheri said...

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
xo

Gerri Ward said...

Thank you for this LOVELY post!
xo
Gerri