Monday, January 28, 2013

PARTY GIRL

LET'S SHOP
PARTY GIRL

"She collects party invitations like others collect jewels,
her parties are events, she never follows rules;
to her, a new cookbook is cause enough for confetti,
and details of her soirees are secret 'til she's ready ...
She walks through a spritz of Chanel as the guests walk in the door,
they hear her party shoes clicking across her marble floor;
her party dress fairly sparkles, and her bar cart sparkles too,
and every guest leaves wanting to have a party just like hers, soon ..."

Could she be you?





   
  

  

  




  

Happy Monday, everyone!
You may have noticed the words "LET'S SHOP"
 at the top of this post ...
this is one of the new post series titles that will appear
each time I'm offering something new for purchase
with one of my illustrations on it!

For all you party girls,
I placed my new Bar Cart Soiree illustration on a
blank folded invitation notecard
that you can purchase right here on this post!
{each folded note is 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" and comes with white envelope}
These limited-edition invitation notes are
available while supplies last!
Packs of 10 folded notes/envelopes:
Price: $15.00 plus $5.95 shipping U.S.
International shipping details given when you order.
 Let's Shop Party Girls!



Happy new week, everyone!
See you Wednesday!

OOH LA FROU FROU
is the blog of illustrator
SANDY M

For custom illustration
inquiries, contact Sandy here.
Images via my Pretty Things, Glamorous Soirees
and Never Enough Pink Pinterest boards
Chanel perfume image via

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your work.
Wouldn't it be great if it could be made into a TV series, we could watch every week, with real actors.
G rated though, as my sweet little 8 year old loves to watch these with me.
What actors would you use for your lovely girls?
Summer.

Margarita Bloom said...

Oh, I'm definitely a Party Girl! I LOVE your posts...every single one of those pictures I just adore and they're so ME! In fact, your Party Girl illustration kind of does look like me...giggle...Happy Monday sweets!! xoxo

Suburban Princess said...

Love! I am a fan of bar carts so I had to pop over to check it out!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

This post is the perfect pick me up as it's dreary and snowy in NYC today. I love your new Bar Cart Soiree note cart! It totally has your typical Sandy charm and flair. I've always thought having a bar cart would make one quite elegant and grown-up lol :)

Have a wonderful week Sandy!
Rowena @ rolala loves

soniadaigle said...

Oh la la Sandy~
Again thank you for making my girly side at the top on this Monday! You are the best at storytelling and your illustrations are fabulous and glamorous~
I'm in la la land when I read your blog!
Luv Sonia
Xo

Fashion-isha said...

You are so creative it blows my mind! Reading your posts are like eating candy for my brain!
xo
Sharon

Unknown said...

I agree with Sharon, Lou....you are AMAZINGLY creative..I LOVE your illustrations and I know I said it before I think your new blog layout is just perfect...it says so much about you....clever girl!
Have a great week.
Catherine
xx

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Anonymous -- Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Love your idea of the posts being made into a tv series ... which actors would take some thinking! xoxo ~S

miss b said...

What a feast for the eyes and such a riot of colour on this grey day here in the UK. I love every one of these images but the macarons has to be my favourite and of course your party girl illustration!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/