Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Once Upon A Fairytale ...

If ever I were to be the star of a fairytale,
I would want to be dressed in breathless magic.


Magic that would sparkle in the sunlight
and swirl softly in the moonlight,
with the glorious sheer hem of my gown
playing sweet games with the breeze.

I can't imagine couture more breathtaking than
the designs by the fashion house of
~  J'Aton Couture. ~
The magicians that wave their wands
to create such beauty are Austrailian designers
Jacob Luppino and Anthony Pittorino.
Both designers are from sartorial Italian backgrounds
and are known for their great attention to detail in
creating those bewitching gowns.


Beautiful J'Aton bridal and red-carpet gowns
adorn many high-profile beauties as they step into
 their own fairytales.
In 2011, model Rebecca Twigley chose the gown
 pictured above with all of it's translucent layers of magic
for her fairytale wedding to AFL player Chris Judd.
{She is pictured in her gown, below}


Following are glimpses into other fairytales
that J'Aton gowns were a beautiful part of:



Oh, the magical beauty ...
doesn't it leave you breathless too?

One particular image of a beautiful J'Aton fairytale gown
not only leaves me breathless each time I see it ...
but the brush in my hand recently found itself
dipping into my waterglass,
... as if by magic ...
and soon water met paper
and when color then met water ...

I had my fairytale gown.

 If you'd like to see a photo of this gown, go here.

I'll leave you now to dream dreams
of your own fairytales, lovelies ...
see you Friday!

OOH LA FROU FROU
is the blog of illustrator
SANDY M

For custom illustration inquiries,
simply drop a note to Sandy HERE.

J'ATON FASHION ILLUSTRATION BY:
The watercolor illustration of
the J'Aton gown in the above post
is by illustrator SANDY M.

PHOTO SOURCES
Photo 1: Back of Gown via
Photo 2: J'Aton Gown with Layers via
Photos 3 and 4: Rebecca Twigley via and via
Photo 5: Gown with Flower via
Photo 6: Bride in Gown with Lace Train on Balcony via
Photo 7: Champagne-Color Gown on  Bride in Car via
Photo 8: Black and White Photo of Woman in Front of Mirror via

11 comments:

Ines said...

Hi, Sandy,

I can understand, what you feel, when you see these faboulus creations.

Your painting is perfect! I have seen the cute pink book with your illustrations. Congratulations!
I am painting, too, but I have never had education. Maybe you wanna take a look into my blog. Theres a pic to come in, on the right side of my blog.

My favourite is the dress on the balcony. Like a white peacock, isn't it?

Enjoy this day!

Ines

A Very Sweet Blog said...

So gorgeous Sandy! Ohhh if we could live inside our fairytales, wishes and dreams! Life would be grand! Your watercolor illustration is exquisite.

VM Creation Atelier said...

Hi sweetheart Sandy!

Wooooooow............you blows me away,girl:-)))*

Just adorable wedding creations and OMG....HOW fantastic is you work!!!
Do you paint only with watercolor or do you used more different paint technics???

I LOVE your drawing style so much:-)))*

Hugs,
***Violetta***

Ivana said...

Oh my goodness, Sandy, you've just brought a little piece of fairytale to my day! Thank you for that! These gowns are simply breathtaking, I can't find any other word for it! And how gorgeous is your own piece of art? I'm smitten, as usual :)

Hope you're having a lovely week, my dear friend!

xx Ivana

Macarons and Pearls

ALESSANDRA - HowToBeInStyle - fashion and style blog said...

Oh Sandy! Thanks so much for sharing these pics! These gowns really are breath taking! Loveeeee them! I really would like to have such a beautiful gown and an event to wear it :-) I also loveee your illustration! You're so talented! And it's so cute that your illustration sparkles! xoxo

Fashion-isha said...

OH. MY. GOSH! These are some of the most fabulous gowns I've ever seen. I'm drooling. I hope you're having a wonderful week!
xo
Sharon

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Wow these gowns are like fairytales come true! So exquisite! Your illustration is fabulous! Love the way you detailed the bodice and the sparkles. Hope you enjoyed your Easter and the week is going well for you Sandy.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Margarita Bloom said...

Wow, just once I would love to wear a gown like that...so lovely. I love how the bottom of the gown sparkles in your illustration!! :)

highheeledlife said...

Sandy you have sent me off to dream land! These gowns are breathe taking ... I love the twinkly effect on your illustration!! It looks so magical! Happy week- C. (HHL)

kansasgirl1 said...

Just beautiful.

Sandy at Ooh La Frou Frou said...

Thank you, kansasgirl1 ! Didn't see a link for a blog to respond in kind, so I'll leave my thanks right here! xo ~S